Automotive and Motor Sports
Because we specialize in small run and custom work, Custom Powder Coating is the ideal choice for the motor sport enthusiast.
Over the years we built a reputation for providing our customers with outstanding customer service, attention to detail and the highest quality finishes. Every effort is made to make sure you’re a happy customer when you leave our building. We carefully prepare each piece for the powder coating process. We remove the old paint and finish right down to bare metal. Special care is taken with components such as rear end housings, engine cases, valve covers and oil pans to ensure that no abrasives contaminate the inner workings of the components. We carefully prepare the items by masking areas like bearing races and mounting surfaces that do not need coating. Our powder coating professional’s apply an even coat of powder to ensure good coverage without drips or runs. Once we have powder coated your frame, swing arm, wheels or other components, we inspect them to make sure that they look their best. Once they are inspected, they are protected until time for delivery.
If your passion is motorcycle or automotive restoration, Then Custom Powder Coating is the company for you.
- Inspection of the part prior to surface preparation
- In-house burn off oven to turn existing finish to ash or to “bake out” any oils or grease that may be inside the part.
- In-house sandblasting to remove existing finish or prepare surface to accept the powder coating.
- High temperature masking material is applied or silicon plugs are inserted to protect areas that should not be coated.
- After the powder coating is applied and removed from the oven, the part is inspected for quality. If we’re not happy with the finish, the process starts all over again.
- We also offer mail order services for our customers who want the best possible powder coating but who live outside the Dallas and Fort Worth area. Click Here to open our handy PDF order form. Print it, fill it out and send it to us with your project. Make sure you include a listing of all the parts in your project and the colors desired for each.
Hold your monthly car club meeting at our shop! We can give your members a powder coating “tech” seminar.
Ask Us About Our candy, metal flake and texture finishes.